aadhar card: To print your e-Aadhaar, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the UIDAI’s Official Website: Go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on “Download Aadhaar” Option: On the UIDAI homepage, click on the “Download Aadhaar” option under the “Get Aadhaar” section.
- Select Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID: On the “Download Aadhaar” page, you will have the option to choose either “Aadhaar” or “Enrollment ID.” Select the appropriate option based on the details you have.
- Fill in the Required Details: Fill in the required details, such as your Aadhaar number or Enrollment ID, full name, pin code, and the security code (captcha) displayed on the page.
- Request for OTP: After filling in the details, you will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the designated field to verify your identity.
- Download and Print Your e-Aadhaar: Once the OTP is successfully verified, you will be able to download your e-Aadhaar in PDF format. Open the downloaded PDF file and enter your 8-digit password to open it. The password consists of the first four letters of your name in CAPITAL letters followed by your birth year (YYYY).
- Print the e-Aadhaar: After opening the e-Aadhaar PDF, you can print it using your printer. Ensure that your printer settings are appropriate to get a clear and legible printout.
Please note that the printed e-Aadhaar is equally valid as the original Aadhaar card and can be used for identification purposes wherever required.
If you encounter any issues during the download or printing process, or if you do not have access to a printer, you can visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) or Aadhaar Enrollment Center to get a printout of your e-Aadhaar. Remember to carry the downloaded e-Aadhaar PDF and a valid ID proof for verification at the center