PAN AADHAAR CARD LINK : The Government of India has extended the deadline from March 31 to June 30, 2023, for linking Aadhaar card with PAN card under the Mera Aadhaar, Meri Pehchaan government scheme. This information has been issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes on March 28.
By the way, PAN card is linked to Aadhaar card only, it is made with the help of Aadhaar. But many times make pan card offline and do not make changes in pan card after updating aadhaar card. That’s why now it is necessary to link PAN card with Aadhaar. This document serves as an identity card.
According to government data released in Parliament in July 2022, about 4.67 crore PAN CARDs were linked to Aadhaar cards. Similarly, even now there are crores of PAN cards which are not linked to Aadhaar, they can link it for free before the last date, otherwise after that application fee will be charged under Section 272B of the Income Tax Act, 1961. In 2023 also more than 51 crore link pan card to Aadhar has been done. Please tell that if someone does not link Aadhaar card with PAN, then his PAN card will be closed.
How to CHECK PAN Aadhaar CARD LINK STATUS
- VISIT INCOMETAX WEBSITE
- GO TO MENU BAAR AND CLICK Individual/HUF AND THEN PAN VERIFY
- FILL PAN CARD NUMBER AND AADHAR CARD NUMBER
- CLICK ON SUBMIT
- AND SEE RESULT
How to link PAN Aadhaar CARD
- Go to E PORTAL INCOME TAX and go to L INK AADHAAR option
- after which you have to enter your information like name, Aadhaar card number
- And then its verification has to be done after which you can enter OTP etc.
- After which you can see the status from the same link whether your PAN card is linked with Aadhaar card or not.
- Even if the link is already there, you can check by filling the PAN card and Aadhaar card number on this link.
PAN AADHAAR CARD LINK CARD
|INCOME TAX WEBSITE||incometax.gov.in|
|PAN CARD AADHAAR CARD LINK||CLICK HERE|
|PAN CARD LINK STATUS||CLICK HERE|